- You must have a current, valid driver’s license, and be over the age of 25. The license must not expire during the rental.
- Temporary licenses are not accepted. Copies of driver’s licenses are not accepted.
- You must present a valid credit card with a sufficient credit limit and balance to pay for the rental and damage deposit.
- If you are an International customer, you must bring your passport.
- Proof of Insurance in the form of a Binder or Rider from your insurance company, if not obtaining it through Going Places RV.
- Provide a separate or specific rider if your insurance company requires one.
- It is the renter’s responsibility to confirm coverage.
Yes, however they must be over the age of 25, be present at the time of pickup and have a valid driver’s license that will not expire during the length of the motorhome rental contract.
- Hitch rated at 5,000 lbs for all Passport Travel Trailers Hitch rated at 3500 lbs for the R-Pod Travel Trailers.
- Electronic Brake Controller.
- Anti-sway bars are provided by Going Places RV at no charge.
- 7-way, round plug with wired battery charge line on your vehicle.
7 nights spanning 8 days.
For example: Pick up Friday 12:30 – 4 p.m. and drop off the following Friday at 10:00 a.m. Any day of the week Monday through Friday is available for pick up or drop offs. We schedule pick-ups or drop offs on Saturday or Sunday by appointment only.
There is a minimum of three night rental with no maximum number of days. If needing the RV as temporary housing for an extended period of time, special arrangements can be made. Please call us for additional details.
25% of the total rental charge is collected at the time of the reservation. If paying by credit card, the cc processing fee will also be collected, on the deposit amount only.
- $1000 for Towables
- $1500 for Motorized
- $2000 for Luxury Class
Providing the RV is returned with no damage, the deposit is 100% refundable.
Please note, during the busy season, we may have 20 units a day either going out or coming back. It may take up to a week for a full inspection to be made, and any damage to be assessed. If the damage is less than the deposit, the damage charge will be deducted, and the remainder will be refunded. If the damage is more than the deposit, a claim will be made against the insurance provided at the time of rental.
Yes. We allow towing behind our rental units. This is an additional $50 fee, and you must sign a waiver stating that you are towing the proper weight.
- Military discount of xx% with proof of service.
- Rentals 8 nights or longer discount of xx%.
No. Although you we do not allow taking the RV off of the North American continent.
Unfortunately, at this time our RV’s are not allowed to travel into Mexico or Canada.
- Motorized RVs leave the lot with a full tank of fuel and propane; water is filled upon request ($10 charge).
- Towables leave the lot with full propane tanks; water is filled upon request ($10 charge)
- 25% of the Total Rental is non-refundable.
- 30 days prior: Full refund of deposit.
- 15-30 days prior: 40% of deposit will be held.
- 14-7 days prior: 70% of deposit will be held.
- 7 days or less: Forfeit all monies collected. No Shows/No Written: Forfeit all monies collected.
- Any portion of a deposit that is held will be put on account and can be used towards a future rental reservation within the following 12 months.
Yes. There is an additional charge for this service that varies by location. Please call us to determine your delivery estimate.
Yes. There is a $25 pet security fee for each pet.
No, however, there are several shuttle services we can refer you to.
- Sales tax is 8.6%
- Credit card processing fee is 4% – we accept VISA, MC, Discover or American Express
- Upon return: $xx Per gallon if the fuel tank is not full
- $45 dump fee if greywater and black water tanks are not empty
- $6 per day for propane for rentals of 4 days or less is charged at the time of rental; otherwise, it is filled and charged at the time of final settlement
- $10 Sanitation kit – includes 4 rolls of RV/marine T.P. and 6 enzyme tablets